Myford Rodney Milling attachment.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorschach

Reaction score
Is there any interest in this? I thought I would post it here before trying ebay, also hoping for a little advice on pricing. Item is is great condition, all parts supplied and just some cosmetic damage to the paint, not surprising when you try and pick it up! lol

Attachments

• DSCF4024.JPG
    DSCF4024.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 1,582
  • DSCF4025.JPG
    DSCF4025.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 1,582
  • DSCF4026.JPG
    DSCF4026.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 1,582
  • DSCF4027.JPG
    DSCF4027.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 1,582
Wildman":1k2ynuyr said:
how much are you looking for please

Really not sure what to ask so was hoping for a little advice. It was a gift a few years ago but I never have time to use it and we could really do with some extra money since my partner and I are hoping to buy our first house this year.

well I have no idea of what they are worth, I currently have a large milling machine but looking to the day when I have to downsize workshops. Never actually seen one before so guessing they are quite restricted in terms of size.

looks like the plastic joint collar would wear out quickly is it in good condition, plastic collar that is. Where in Devon are you

Thanks for the advice and all the PM's I have had with help. I think what I will probably do is put it on ebay with a high value and best offer and then see what happens, at the very least it will give me an idea of what people are willing to pay and will be a lot safer than running an auction.

Cheers.

Hi

Surely the item cost is whatever someone is prepared to pay - it's value is a totally different concept.

Regards Mick

that is just what I have just posted but it seems to have disappeared, itprice will vary depending on NEED, Want or must have, hee hee

I was offered one about 5 years ago for £200. I was tempted, and probably ought to have bought to resell, but it was well used and looked it, so I passed and bought a Warco WM14

Back