MY WORKSHOP

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo823

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a few picks of my workshop, in the new year I will be turning the store room at the back
into a spray room.(Been subbing it out) If I have time I might turn the upstairs into a showroom as well. Just thought I
would also say its taken me 14 years to get to this stage after starting in my dads garage. Hope you
like (by the way its not always that clean)

Paul

IMAG0495.jpg

IMAG0494.jpg

IMAG0493.jpg

IMAG0492.jpg

IMAG0491.jpg

This will be the spray room
IMAG0214.jpg

Fantastic quality work on your website. Just moving into a new 3500sq feet workshop myself, was the extraction ducting expensive? as I am currently using 100mm cardboard tubes which have served me well for a few years but looks a bit strange.

Peter Sefton":bbqbttxy said:
Hi Paul I like the look of your website and work, now i see why you need the space. I noticed your website just after I posted.
Looks like you have a couple of mitre guillotines have you retired one off? Do I see a stray field RF in the shop?
Cheers Peter
Hi Peter
one of the the guillotines is a notcher for doing the cockbead face frames take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xccRtWsj7PQ

Paul

Paul31":3tupheo7 said:
Fantastic quality work on your website. Just moving into a new 3500sq feet workshop myself, was the extraction ducting expensive? as I am currently using 100mm cardboard tubes which have served me well for a few years but looks a bit strange.

Thanks glad you like, I already had the 100mm ducting the rest I bought from a local ducting company
I think it was about £500 in all, me and my dad put it up

Paul

Hi Paul

Great looking workshop! I enjoy reading your kitchen posts on WWUK so its really interesting to see where you build them. Your soon-to-be spray room looks bigger than my entire workshop/garage, but I'm not jealous...much :)

Look forward to seeing some more of your work soon.

Cheers
Ed

Ed H":2pxjzsi3 said:
Hi Paul

Great looking workshop! I enjoy reading your kitchen posts on WWUK so its really interesting to see where you build them. Your soon-to-be spray room looks bigger than my entire workshop/garage, but I'm not jealous...much :)

Look forward to seeing some more of your work soon.

Cheers
Ed
Cheers Ed,glad you like. I've already got four
Booked in for next year so I'll keep posting

Paul

Hi Paul
Great workshop with some nice gear. I really like your kitchens - do you fit them yourself as well or do you use a fitter?
Tim

timbly":1oea7a1a said:
Hi Paul
Great workshop with some nice gear. I really like your kitchens - do you fit them yourself as well or do you use a fitter?
Tim

Glad you like the workshop Tim, yes I fit them myself aswell but I think that's going to change next year

Paul

great looking shop there Paul, some space & gear, nice to see a fellow Wakefield resident on here.

Gareth

pablo823":18q5w3pz said:
Peter Sefton":18q5w3pz said:
Hi Paul I like the look of your website and work, now i see why you need the space. I noticed your website just after I posted.
Looks like you have a couple of mitre guillotines have you retired one off? Do I see a stray field RF in the shop?
Cheers Peter
Hi Peter
one of the the guillotines is a notcher for doing the cockbead face frames take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xccRtWsj7PQ

Paul

The Morso is a great bit of kit.

How wide is the room your looking to use as a spray room? Looks a little narrow but may be just the picture.

Great workshop though

Back