My way to fix the mess we are in !!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blister":3spy6rjk said:
There are about 20 million people over 50 in the work force. - Pay
them £1 million apiece severance for early retirement...

Now, here's perhaps the biggest flaw in your grand master plan - how many of those b******s ruining the country are over fifty themselves??? :x

:wink: :)

OPJ":mckfvsku said:
Blister":mckfvsku said:
There are about 20 million people over 50 in the work force. - Pay
them £1 million apiece severance for early retirement...

Now, here's perhaps the biggest flaw in your grand master plan - how many of those b******s ruining the country are over fifty themselves??? :x

:wink: :)

thats not a flaw mate - all of those halfwits would have to retire, leaving room at the top for some new blood who hopefully stayed awake during their economics lessons

vote blister for a brighter future

Blister what a wonderful idea.

BTW I can solve the MPs expenses, get Parliment to purchase a block of flats in the East End, furnish them, and give them free transport to Westminster. No other expenses allowed.
If they dont like it tell them to apply for another job at the next election.

mailee":22akshv4 said:
Isn't TVR now owned by a Russian?

It was before it went bust. Again.

How about Noble? I remember seeing one of those coming up at lightning speed in my rear view mirror - I had the unsettling feeling it was debating whether or not to eat me.

I had the unsettling feeling it was debating whether or not to eat me.

Can't have been a Noble - there would have been no debate :)

Great idea Blister, although I think the age limit should be 41 (that'll give me till the end of the month :) )

Rich":j52sec3s said:
I did'nt see the word "trillion used, 20 million x 1 equals 20 million, or at least it was at the secondary school I attended and as far as I am aware is still the same value today.

Rich.

No.

When most of us went to school, a billion was a million million (long scale) - but not in Amereica where it was a thousand million (short scale).

In recent years, the UK has drifted to the american (short scale) billion and as a trillion is directly linked to a billion.....

so a billion is now 1,000,000,000,000
but when I went to school, it was 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

If you do not even know that a billion lost a lot fo zeroes, how can you possibly comment on the current economic crisis??????????

Back