My first solo project : a wooden bar out of ash olive tree ! :)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone ! :)
I started carpentry a year and a half ago, i'm kinda proud to present you my first solo project : a wooden bar made with some ash olive tree ! The size is 1800 x 1100 x 520 (in mm), it took me 80H to complete it.

Tell me what do you think about it, if you like it or not and how can i be better I also made a video on how i made it if you are curious :

Thank you for your help !
1 -Miniature_retouche_BD.jpg
Paul

Really very well done, I like to see the video how you made it not just a still image.
Your boss has a well equipped workshop that helps to get the quality finished work,
keep it up.

Really very well done, I like to see the video how you made it not just a still image.
Your boss has a well equipped workshop that helps to get the quality finished work,
keep it up.
Thank you very much Phill ! i appreciate a lot ! :D and yes my boss's equipment is awesome it helps a lot :)à Merry Christmas !!! :D

Neatly executed.

I'm curious about the video because everything is a mirror image horizontally, e.g., you appear to be left handed but I'm pretty sure you're right handed. How did that happen? Slainte.

Neatly executed.

I'm curious about the video because everything is a mirror image horizontally, e.g., you appear to be left handed but I'm pretty sure you're right handed. How did that happen? Slainte.

Yes you are right i'm right handed, it my phone that recorded "reverse" and i didnt notice it when i was editing, will reverse it back to normal next time, thank you or telling me ! :)

Latest posts

Back