Multico M1 Morticer Manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinholden

Reaction score
Hi all

My father recently passed away and I have inherited his woodworking machines including a Multico M1 morticer, table saw, radial arm saw and bandsaw.

For the life of me I cant remember what he taught me about setting it up, and have failed to find the manual for this in his papers.

Would anyone out there have a copy of the manual for this that they could share with me.

Thanks

Martin

Thanks Steve

Its a really old machine, he had owned it since the 80s.

I think Multico can sell me a manual for £10 but would have been handy if someone had one handy.

I found the manual in amongst my fathers papers, if you need a copy I have it scanned but cant post links here. Anyone who needs it message me

Awesome. I have the same machine and have been looking for a manual for years. Not so much for how to use it but more so if I end up selling it.

I have mine on a mobile base now

I'll pm you about the manual

Woodenworx":1heofpba said:
Hi Martin, I don't know what a M1 is like but I have a manual for a K1.
Steve

Hi Steve
Is there any chance of getting a pdf/digital copy of your K1 manual? It would be really appreciated.
Hugh

Hi Hugh, did you ever manage to get hold of a K1 manual? I've just picked up one of these machines and it's always nice to have a manual. Regards ..Chris

Hi Hugh, did you ever manage to get hold of a K1 manual? I've just picked up one of these machines and it's always nice to have a manual. Regards ..Chris
hi hugh
i am also looking for a k1 manual , did you manage to find a pdf copy
please advise
thanks martin the hedgehog man

Hi all

My father recently passed away and I have inherited his woodworking machines including a Multico M1 morticer, table saw, radial arm saw and bandsaw.

For the life of me I cant remember what he taught me about setting it up, and have failed to find the manual for this in his papers.

Would anyone out there have a copy of the manual for this that they could share with me.

Thanks

Martin
Here you go......

Attachments

• Multico_M1_Mortising_Machine.pdf
    12.4 MB · Views: 0
Simple machines - how they work seems obvious - what does the manual do? Unless there are parts missing and you don't know what they might be ...? The same goes for sawbenches and planers, really. Just observe & analyse. Manuals for stuff like this are packets of woffle, usually ... ;-)

Agree with roxwhit, I managed to find the manual for my M1, but it really is not much use.
Just use a little common sense and you will work out most of the issues.
Mind you, I would like to know how to sharpen mortise chisels properly !
Any help ?

I found the manual in amongst my fathers papers, if you need a copy I have it scanned but cant post links here. Anyone who needs it message me
Hi I recently acquired a Multico Morticer M1 and am looking for a copy of the manual in pdf format. If you can send a scan I would be grateful. Cheers stancbartlett(at)yahoo.co.uk

Back