More MDF Mangling...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was only asking :shock: i thought this forum was friendly place, when you asked a question you would get a reply :shock: there is no need to be rude brad.

And very sensible editing, because that definitely isn't the first version I saw!

Pretty accurate, but rude all the same.

(Joke, Duncan, I thought I'd add that because I know your ego is so fragile and that)

phil2010":cgn4vh81 said:
Who is duncan? i suffer with dyslexia

brads real name is duncan - you didnt think he was really called after his favorite tool, did you ;)

BradNaylor":3snmx9ie said:
Just finished this off yesterday.

£300 worth of MDF and £100 worth of white primer. The customer gets the fun of painting it. Happy days!

AliceMartinRichardWalker006.jpg

AliceMartinRichardWalker.jpg

AliceMartinRichardWalker008.jpg

AliceMartinRichardWalker011.jpg

AliceMartinRichardWalker009.jpg
Hello dunc ,do you use pocket hole joinery for your unit builds.

No.

On a job like this where none of the outsides of the cabinets are ever going to be seen I simply glue and screw them together.

Where a screw head would be visible I would use dominoes or even rely on 2-pack filler if it was being painted. I've got a pocket hole jig but haven't used it in years.

BradNaylor":1ns53477 said:
No.

On a job like this where none of the outsides of the cabinets are ever going to be seen I simply glue and screw them together.

Where a screw head would be visible I would use dominoes or even rely on 2-pack filler if it was being painted. I've got a pocket hole jig but haven't used it in years.
Thanks dunc, so you dont use biscuits,what screws and size do you use?

Back