Missing members

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Martin
I am still around ( like a bad dose of the flu) but have been working in the garden, that's my wife's idea. Havent posted in a while but hope to be back scrolling soon
Regards
Brendan

Hi folks , just to let you know that i'm alive :D ,the kicking will take a while longer :lol: but will get there eventually PG.

I have been watching most of what is going on missed a few things of course , but will be going through all the back pages shortly :roll:

I would like to say that a forum like this is a great pick me up for someone who has an interest in working in wood if only from the viewing aspect.

Had a rough few months and hopefully will be rairing to go very soon well on the road to recovery Pg which has not gone unnoticed by those close to me :mrgreen:

Keep posting pictures it helps keep me and everyone up to date .

Best of luck to you all . God Bless .

Bryan Bennett":83rt7i8m said:
With RESPECT John,we have a saying up here " if the cap fits" :roll:

Bryan

Sorry still not sure what you meant before? Did you mean you are a motorcyclist? :D

Not that it mattered I just wondered that's all.

Sorry I haven't posted much either. Been too busy with my new toy. Got an iPad air for the scroll saw business as bringing out my iPhone for customers to see what items I've previously made was a little bit of a small screen. Bought myself a bamboo stylus to go with it & a couple of apps so I can draw up designs on the go & even in front of a customer :)

Wish there was illustrator for iPad but for now I'll need to settle with iDraw & export to illustrator if needed.

How is everyone else doing? Any new scrollers in Scotland? :)

Back