minimax t100

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostintheforest

Established Member
Reaction score
hi does anyone know of any web sites were i can get some instructions for a minimax t100 lathe. a friend has one and wanted the instructions. ive googled it but nothing comes up
thank in advance

the lathe has found a home in the little workshop at work. a new lad started work a few weeks ago who does turning and has beening showing some of us how to turn. he phoned a few places up to get the instructions and they said the same never heard of it and are you sure we made it! does any one know how to tell what size thread is on the machine its only got a face plate and we are going to get a chuck for it.

Thanks Dave,

lostintheforest, it might be interesting to see the difference between the T100 and T124. Anyway I do have the owner manual and the operation & maintenance book if you need them!

Let me know!

Hi lostintheforest, have heard of this lathe before but I think it was in the context of finding information about it as you are trying to do.

Try this link it should help if you have to measure the spindle nose dimensions. Thread sizing It is a PDF document, go down to the 3rd page (step 5) it gives you a full description on how to measure a lathe spindle register, and thread.

Good luck.

Back