"MINI TRACK"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulymarshall

Reaction score
I am trying to get the materials together to make some table saw jigs. In a couple of the books I have, the thing that I want is described as "Mini Track", cue blank expression from elderly chap at B&Q, and lady at usually good hardware emporium. This may well be the American name for the stuff, if so, any ideas what us boys in Blighty might call it. Im sure hundreds of you know what im talking about, metal whatsaname to screw on jig, then other doobrie secured with a lock knob. I may post many more seemingly obvious questions like this in the near future, as im only just starting messing in my garage, so everybodies kind patience would be much appreciated.

PS, should anyone know what im after, a web address from which to purchase said item would go down a treat.

ta...

I don't know how much you're looking for but if you do a full check of this site...my link is just a quick search.
http://www.woodcraft.com/search/search.aspx?query=track
You may find they still have some incra track on sale. I have bought from this company several times, they have always been good for me. Place your order and they should e-mail contact you with your mailing option from the list they give you. If you pick fedex door to door the only thing you pay extra is the VAT which comes through the post later.Delivery is as quick as 3 days but don't hold me to that.

[Slight gritting of teeth can be heard]If normal post is used, the British mafia post office hold your parcel hostage and won't deliver it, you have to collect it pay the VAT and the ransom that they extract for not doing anything very much, £8 extra usually oh and although credit/debit card is specified as identification for collection, don't think for one minute you'll be able to use them to pay with, cash or cheque only.
Alan

Back