Merry Christmas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Philly, and everyone else. :D I hope 2008 is a great year for you all. :eek:ccasion5:

Merry Christmas to all and a special thanks to those that have helped me with advice and guidance on design and making.

Sawdust Producer":1s1uamc7 said:
Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda :ho2

Pardon!!!!!!!

Merry crimbo to you all ,, and hope the next year puts lots of sawdust on the workshop floor for each and every one of you

Best Wishes
Mic

Hi all.

My first Christmas on the forum, let's hope we see many more.

Hope you all have a great Xmas, and a even better 2008. Merry Xmas, and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Take care all! Best wishes! :ho2 :deer :eek:ccasion5:

Just like to wish all of you a great Xmas and have a good time with family and friends, but get back in the shed soon!! Many thanks to all of you that have helped me over the year, may need more help over the coming years!!!! :wink: :wink:
Still waiting for my new Jet 1220 to arrive, so have been in the shed making a new bench, and re-arranging all my tools, will show a update in the new year, by the way have a happy new year, 2008 is our 40th :roll: :roll: :D :D

Iwould like to take this opportunity to say thanks for all the advice and replies from all you kind folk, as my mum used to say "it,s nice to be important, but it,s more important to be nice"

I wish each and every one of you a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Rich.

Merry Christmas Phil and all our members

It's plane to see that you'll be having a great 2008!

Sorry, I'll get me coat

Blimey!!! It says I last visited on 1st November. Didn't think we'd been THAT hectic :shock: . Torrid time losing momentum (I hope).

Best wishes to one & all, old members & new. 2008 here we come!! :D :D

Mr & Mrs Sliver. :D :D :wink:

Latest posts

Back