Men Sheds!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is in the East Devon area do feel free to drop in to Exmouth Men's Shed open day in Saturday 22nd (10.00 - 4.00). Lots of bargain tools and a variety of wood products plus demonstrations. Clayton House Community Centre (almost opposite Tesco's, ///smoke.gentle.moved on What Three Words)

This is interesting. The thread has piqued my interest. I would be more than happy to help out 'men sheds' if they would have me.
My 'she shed' which I mentioned earlier is a bit more industrial and not painted pink. It has (when it is complete) a Charnwood table saw, Router table with AUK router and lift, MFT, mitre saw and small pillar drill. Hopefully a band saw too.
I would be more than happy to make my equipment and shed available to the local community, perhaps by affiliation, male or female. I will be searching local 'sheds' and reaching out to see how I can contribute.
Jackie
Hi I would like help in setting up a work shed I am situated in Preston Lancashire anyone interested ?
Aaron

Back