Maple

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosinante

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all due to a house move I need to trim a bit of a cabinet, is there anyone near Liskeard who could sell me a couple of bits of sycamore, or maple 2 x 1 x 25 ins please, or swap for some plum 2 x 2 in
Here's hoping
Chris

does it need to actually be minimum 2x1? I have some that i think is about that size. Is there any other requirements- do you need it to be light in colour, uniform in colour etc?

i will check what I have when i get back home for you.

Hi yes pref light in colour it is to trim ends of a kitchen worktop the has been chipped, will machine up to finished size counter bore glue and screw to ends and flush off , form profile to suit, shame really as the rest of the kitchen is fine, these bits are on the main thoroughfare and probably got damaged when previous owners moved out.Final size will be 40mm x 20 mm x 605 , normal worktop dimensions, I have lots of timber , all wrong species of course, nearest is plum and that is a bit too orange in colour,

Cheers
Chris

Macros Hi just seen that you are in Leeds that's a long hop from Cornwall !!?
Chris

sorry, the stuff that i thought that I had, I must have used- the tiny bit that I have left is only 40x25mm sawn, so would have been a bit small in any case.

good luck with the search- it shouldnt be hard to source

(i would have posted it to you if I had it)

Back