making a scroll pattern video, lovely accent as well.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That certainly beats looking around for that elusive big paint can to draw around!

But of course it reminded me that I had, somewhere buried, some French Curves.

I scanned them prior to making a workshop version, larger,stouter, etc..

The images are here. In the larger image the short axis is 215mm, and the longer axis is the same in the smaller image. Help yourselves if you think they may be useful. I can supply .pdf's in response to a pm. if preferred.

xy

F-C2a.jpg

F-C1a.jpg

Lovely Accent?? I do worry about you John. I really do.

To think......I thought John Madejski only had eyes for football!! :shock: :wink:

Mark :wink:

Wizer, I love mimicking accents, I once had great fun telephoning my sister to tell her in a french accent that her delivery of goods was not on schedule.

She didnt recognise her own brother, so when I get a guy from Ohio, as above, I have a go, so you should worry if you get a telephone call re ??????? :wink:

Why couldn't he blow his damn nose before he did the recording, I can't stand people sniffing away like juvenile kids :roll:

xy mosian":3adxdofa said:
That certainly beats looking around for that elusive big paint can to draw around!

But of course it reminded me that I had, somewhere buried, some French Curves.

I scanned them prior to making a workshop version, larger,stouter, etc..

The images are here. In the larger image the short axis is 215mm, and the longer axis is the same in the smaller image. Help yourselves if you think they may be useful. I can supply .pdf's in response to a pm. if preferred.

xy

F-C2a.jpg

F-C1a.jpg

That's what I always use too!

Mine are green... and not with mould! :D

Back