Maker-marks/VIDI: How to Contact?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlow

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations. I was wondering if anyone had any information at all on makers-marks/VIDI?
I have tried repeatedly to contact this fellow and am now beginning to wonder if he is still in business?
His work looks first rate and he has gotten some positive feedback on a number of the ww websites here in the US, so I was hoping to
do business with him, if I can get him to respond to my emails. Any help at all much appreciated. Thanks

This sounds familiar...

There was a thread a bit back complaining about much the same response or lack there of.

That is certainly not encouraging news. I was hoping that he was traveling and forgot to have someone
mind the store for him. It would be a shame to cross this guy off the list since he apparently does very good work, and has very little
competition, as far as I can determine. Perhaps someone will come along with more encouraging news about this fellow(?).

Happy to report that VIDI is no longer missing in action. It would appear that various communication issues
coupled with travel interruptions contributed to the communication problems that we were experiencing.
Although I am aware that he has gotten some negative feedback at home, I have found generally positive
reviews on US woodworking websites. I hope to be able to provide further positive feedback once the transaction
is complete.
Thanks all!

Latest posts

Back