Low angle block . . . . . . which one!?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh heck, not you lot too. I had my brother in the w'shop today, and all he could remark was "Well I know where to come if I need a plane then, don't I?". I mean it's not like I planned to end up with half the ones I have. It just, well, happened. Look I'll sell 'em, but someone's gotta want them!
rolleyes.gif
Anyway, they don't gather dust. Most are in cupboards. Except the ones in boxes...
tounge.gif

Cheers, Alf

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I take it we found a tender subject huh..???

<chucklin...
just jerkin your chain... girl... :wink:

seriously... when are you gonna start a project that puts your tools through their paces?? I mean, you're nae exactly stuck for shop space, tools aren't an issue, and god knows you've enough skill.... any aspirations..???

Thanks Alf,
Brother in law is briefly in Chicago in a week or two and I'm hoping he can bring me back something - a LN140 L-N if possible as it promises to be very useful and is totally unlike anything I already have. Having never used a low angle plane hopefully it will give me an idea of how they feel before deciding on a decent quality replacement for the crude Stanley 91/2 which is probably my most used hand tool.
Graham

Hi Mike

Midnight":1lhcllik said:
<chucklin...just jerkin your chain... girl... :wink:

seriously... when are you gonna start a project that puts your tools through their paces??

Do you mean the Maxi? :twisted:

Cheers
Neil

Back