LIE-NIELSEN-NO-1-PLANE on Ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Nibbo

Established Member
Reaction score
HERE on EBay with a buy it now price of £155 do I remember someone interested in buying one? I've no connection with this sale, just thought someone might want it to collect on their way down the slope. :D

And that same bloke is selling the cardboard box for a Stanley #4.5 for £12.99 :shock: :shock: Always suspected that the World of collecting was a bit weird :wink:

Paul

The description reads like it should be on a listing for an original Stanley No. 1. Terms such as "very rare" and "you have got to go a long way to come across another one like this." Can't you just give Axminster or Classic Hand Tools a call?

Paul Chapman":3sr9dn94 said:
Always suspected that the World of collecting was a bit weird :wink:

Paul

The LN stuff must be suddenly climbing in price......he also has a no 9 billed as an infill very rare at only £485 last i looked they were £262...i maybe missed something though.

Philly,
The slope is very slippy...its also very long and i'm still wondering where the end is if indeed there is an end. with Karl ...Rob and Tom they know how to tease :shock:

I see deirdrie is rather rapidly on her way down it at the mo.

Ian

Ian Dalziel":kvz94w1s said:
The LN stuff must be suddenly climbing in price......he also has a no 9 billed as an infill very rare at only £485 last i looked they were £262...i maybe missed something though.

No, this one's genuinely rare (item # 200007366699). The current LN #9 is iron. The bronze ones were discontinued and quite rare. There's someone on Woodnet lusting after one.

81_1.JPG

Look at the current LN #9 for comparison, it looks different:

9_lg.jpg

hotdog_sm.jpg

There now ya see...i was missing summit :roll:

says ian who just bought a 4 1/2 the day before they announce the anniversary edition.

Is there such a thing as tooo much stuff or not enough space:twisted:

I

Paul Chapman":1uh6rizq said:
Ian Dalziel":1uh6rizq said:
and i'm still wondering where the end is

Did someone tell you there was an end :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul

Eh no i just assumed... :roll:

I keep getting boxes delivered from Canada, Maine and Lairg......long may it continue. or until my computer breaks
:lol:
Travel home today to another load of boxes :oops: hope to catch some rays...i've missed all the sun 8)

I

I don't think these are auctions, he appears to be running a shop. ie not looking for bids it's just a case of buying at the price published. Got some strange prices though I would have thought.
Cheers Mike

Back