Lie Nielsen #1 & #2 bench planes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philly":ibjqj9yk said:
MikeW":ibjqj9yk said:
But I didn't need to. A friend decided I needed it for the saws and purchased it for me.

Hang on-this isn't one of those subliminal things, is it Mike? :wink:
I not buying you one. And that's it. :lol:
Cheers
Philly :lol:

Hmmm :-k

I'm guessing it was his wife . . . or some other benefactor? Maybe a private investor? :lol:

ydb1md":29tf50pm said:
Philly":29tf50pm said:
MikeW":29tf50pm said:
But I didn't need to. A friend decided I needed it for the saws and purchased it for me.

Hang on-this isn't one of those subliminal things, is it Mike? :wink:
I not buying you one. And that's it. :lol:
Cheers
Philly :lol:

Hmmm :-k

I'm guessing it was his wife . . . or some other benefactor? Maybe a private investor? :lol:
Other. A friend is all. Surprised the heck out of me when he showed up with it.

Take care, Mike
who now needs to figure out how to use it...

ydb1md":2enfy0dc said:
It wasn't Rob Lee was it? He commented that he likes your saws on the Woodcentral Chat. :) http://www.woodcentral.com/chats/chat_lee60131.shtml
Nope, but I really appreciated Rob's comments.

The person is, well, a personal friend. A fellow woodworker whom I've helped sell off his shop, and now most personal belongings and his house in order for him to move cross-country.

He had seen the mill on Craigslist and thought it would speed up certain processes--especially milling our own slotted brass backs.

Take care, Mike

Now that is a good friend :D and the kind we could all do with.

I have often wondered about #1 and #2 and lusted after a #3 after trying one out in Bean's workshop.

Back