Legit or not..?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikNak

Established Member
Reaction score
Morning all....

Anyone had any dealings with these people.? https://micotech.co.uk/

Looks like some great savings to be had (on some items...) but when i try and do a google search for 'micotech reviews' all i get is results for microtech, which i think(?) is a knife manufacturer....

Cant see anywhere that says the goods are 'brand new' or 'graded' items. Plus they only seem to refer to their own warranty...

If they are legit then i'd be happy to buy

Nick

Can’t help with any info on the company but some search advice. In Google placing anything in quotes ie “micotech” will stop the search engine from trying to correct it or returning similar results. Google seems over the last 12 months to be weighting results by popularity so I’m having to use quotes more and more.

I’m this instance it doesn’t help much as “micotech” reviews ruturns nothing of use.

Fitz

I notice they provide 360 degree tech support which to my logic means no support (as you are back where you started).
But guess it's just another buzz phrase by people who have not got their brains into gear

lurker":1z9zc005 said:
I notice they provide 360 degree tech support which to my logic means no support (as you are back where you started).
But guess it's just another buzz phrase by people who have not got their brains into gear

Or possibly it means "all round support" :?

They are indeed an Irish company. Their main retail business in Ireland is Electro Direct Sales run from a shop/premises in Athlone, Co Westmeath.
https://www.electrodirect.ie/ which in turn is owned by KNN Media.
I guess the Micotech Uk thing is to widen their market into the UK but I imagine all sales will still originate from Ireland. Although by Friday any trade with them might be a bit difficult....: )

They have a paypal logo on their website. Use this to pay for goods and you will be protected by them - money back guarantee and all that.

Back