latest issue of fine woodworking

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engineer one

Established Member
Reaction score
just picked up the latest issue which is the Tools and Shops annual issue.

normal fww standard but some interesting views across the pond about what you need to set up a new shop,
articles include power and lighting
dust collection
decent workbenches,
also a review of the first 25 years of LN.
so for those who do not normally pick it up, you might find it even
more useful than normal.

paul :wink:

:) SNAP got it this afternoon whilst out in Amsterdam centre, enjoyed the 25 years of LN and the WS set up also bears new views on old topics.

HS resting ones Tennis elbow with a Guiness :eek:ccasion5:

Mine came yesterday - I think that the annual 'Tools & Shop' issue is usually the best thing they publish. Yes, old topics but new 'slant' and as you say the LN feature was interesting.

I've read on here that some people feel that FWW has 'slipped' a bit in recent years. Well I can't comment 'cos I ain't been a subscriber for very long (About two years to be exact)

If it has 'slipped' it must have been pretty damm good before :) :)

do they publish the full issues for online reading through their paid service? I cant see any of the articles mention listed in the current issue.

Hi Wizer.....I don't think its their full mag online only additional items to go along with the content of the magazine. eg. videos and pdf plans to print off.

I could be wrong though :?

SimonA

Back