Kity K5 combi machine (manual)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pils

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hello

I am now the proud owner of a kity K5 combi (not straight legs). I am also a COMPLETE newbie and don't want to hurt myself or anyone else. Would anyone have a .pdf manual? The chap who sold it to me is getting on in years and I didn't feel it was right to press him for the manual. He's looking, but may not find it.
IF he does, I'm more than happy to scan it in and share with whomever.

I can send photies if required.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello Wildman

Thanks for that. I found that site and, I confess, I'm loathe to pay for something when it might be shared/bartered.
You have more than one computer? :eek:
popping out to dismantle some pallets, so may go quiet for a while.

pils":vpeb57d2 said:
Hello Wildman

Thanks for that. I found that site and, I confess, I'm loathe to pay for something when it might be shared/bartered.
You have more than one computer? :eek:
popping out to dismantle some pallets, so may go quiet for a while.

Hi PLS

I have the manual and other info for the model immediately after yours and though some differences you will find it useful. pm me with your email address and I'll send it to you in pdf files.

Do a search on the forum, loads of posts on here re the K5.

regards
Bob

hello Lons
would love to but I'm too unimportant, as yet, to be able to:
"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. "
no pming for me.

If any of you still have the manual i am very interested in it.
I have inherited a Kity K5 but the manual is gone. As i am planning to have horizontal panelling with som odd measurements i intend to use the K5.
BUT, the manual is probably a must. So thanks in advance!

pils":2zcjq5ax said:
Thanks to Wildman.
Thanks to Bob.

Did I send it to you?

Had a list of people who emailed me and I've been sunning myself somewhere hot for a couple of weeks so lost track.

If I have then I'm pleased to help, if not then let me know and I'll get it sent

Bob
EDIT: Just seen it was back in March #-o Got back 4 am today so head feels as if it's full of cotton wool (even more than normal that is :lol: )

XC70":3pqarnyp said:
If any of you still have the manual i am very interested in it.
I have inherited a Kity K5 but the manual is gone. As i am planning to have horizontal panelling with som odd measurements i intend to use the K5.
BUT, the manual is probably a must. So thanks in advance!

Drop me a pm with your email address and I'll send it

cheers
Bob

Hi I also am in need of a manual for the Kitty K5 but cannot post as I an new to the forum.
Could someone send me a pdf version,send to kittyk5@ asdvadz . com (temp email just for this post) remove spaces as required from teh address
I'd be more than happy to post the manual on the web if it would help others

cheers

Souren

souren":394g510i said:
Hi I also am in need of a manual for the Kitty K5 but cannot post as I an new to the forum.
Could someone send me a pdf version,send to kittyk5@ asdvadz . com (temp email just for this post) remove spaces as required from teh address
I'd be more than happy to post the manual on the web if it would help others

cheers

Souren

Just sent it. Email me back if any questions
Bob

Robert Silverwood":1d164ci4 said:
If the manual for the K5 is still available, I would be grateful for a copy.

email: robert[dot]silverwood[at]talk21[dot]com

Many thanks,
Robert
No probs Robert, I'll send it on. let me know you got it.

Bob

EDIT: Just sent it

Hi Bob,
I have just joined the forum to beg, grovel and ask politely for a copy of the user manual / guide for my kity k5. I have just picked up one of these machines and would like NOT to break it. Unfortunately as a new member I cannot pm you. Please can you help?

Derrick

swampy":xt1oem6r said:
Hi Bob,
I have just joined the forum to beg, grovel and ask politely for a copy of the user manual / guide for my kity k5. I have just picked up one of these machines and would like NOT to break it. Unfortunately as a new member I cannot pm you. Please can you help?

Derrick
No probs Derrick

I'll pm you my email address then if you mail me I'll reply with the files

Bob

Back