Kitchen from start to finish

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cracking job mate. Good to see your still alive too! Where have you been hiding?

Lovely job Duncan. I assume you didn't do the building work yourselves, or perhaps you did? If you didn't ,did you do the project management? How long did you wait for it to dry out after the plastering and screed?

Chris

Mr T":3vut527p said:
Lovely job Duncan. I assume you didn't do the building work yourselves, or perhaps you did? If you didn't ,did you do the project management? How long did you wait for it to dry out after the plastering and screed?

Chris

My business partner John (who you've met) used to run his own building firm so we are able to offer the full project management package on a job like this, pulling in trades as and when we need them.

Some clients just want someone to take the whole job off their hands, and we can oblige for the right recompense. To be honest though, I'd rather just do the woody bits!

I enjoyed watching the slideshow and made me wish I was younger again, 40 years ago there were not many opportunities for work like that knocking around.

Back