(kind of ) Review: Riley Toolworks Scratch awl

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs T":6e29k4va said:
I have a horrible feeling that Richard had/has the Liogier rasp last, and that it's somewhere (??) in the shed...

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

I don't think Harbo and you are talking about the same rasp. The tool I made for richard was at the beginning of this year, and my idea was to get is opinion about this new tool. Of course now, you are free to do whatever you wish with it.
Harbo is talking about a Cabinet maker rasp I sent to UK, was it two years ago ?, because various members of UKW were interested in testing a Liogier rasp for a couple of days and sending it onward to the next tester. I am sorry Harbo it didn't make it to you. If you wish so, I am OK to make another pass-around rasp if they are enough persons intereted in.

If we are talking about the planemaker's floats you were getting into making Noel, then I for one would like to test one if there is a passaround.

I think if we stipulate that the passing to and fro should only be done by 1st Class "signed for" then I think it might be easier to keep track of the location.

Cheers

Jim

Yes it was a Cabinetmakers Rasp - pass around started in Dec 2011 and went missing early 2012.
It was supposedly being sent 1st class signed for but still got lost?
Although I organised it, I could not claim anything myself with the PO - it's down to the people sending it and/or receiving it.
I could only request answers via PMs and somehow any claim fizzled out much to my annoyance!

Hope if you organise another one it goes better?

Rod

Latest posts

Back