Just what you fancy, but....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cozzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Got home late, was more than a bit peckish, and heard my beloved ask if I fancied a pizza.
Yep, I certainly did. The more I thought about it, the better it sounded.
Just like beans on toast can do...there are times when it's just right....

Sainsbury's "Takeaway" Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It was completely, utterly, totally tasteless.
If I'd been blindfolded, I genuinely wouldn't have had a clue what I was eating.

Rant over.

Me too, fully jabbed, caught it from doctors surgery! As I'm diabetic I wait in trepidation to see what happens. I can just about taste stuff but not much. Get a test you don't want to spread the plague about

At least the box would have had some fibre :)
They said that about Pot Noodles as well....eating the packet would do you more good than the contents!

(And that's why I add a teaspoon of Marmite to mine! God's own food!)

Not Poodle always reminds me of teenage camping trips, that and a fry up done on a brick trowel cos I forgot the pan :LOL:

Would hope not!
Had the 4th jab together with the flu jobbie about a month ago!
Jabs don’t stop you getting Covid, but they do hugely reduce the severity of the disease if you do pick it up.
The current variant is less likely to affect taste and smell than easily ones but the numbers are getting very high again so I would still do a lateral flow if you haven’t already (from chemists/supermarket/amazon etc.)

Jabs don’t stop you getting Covid, but they do hugely reduce the severity of the disease if you do pick it up.
The current variant is less likely to affect taste and smell than easily ones but the numbers are getting very high again so I would still do a lateral flow if you haven’t already (from chemists/supermarket/amazon etc.)

It must be very selective then, because everything else tastes normal!
Perhaps it only affects items with cheese and pepperoni! :sneaky:

Doesn't everyone?

The only transport we had at the time was my pickup truck, it was a last thing Friday decision and so the bucket of tools was still in the box

Back