Juggling clubs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob

New Luddism. Wake up and resist.
Reaction score
Grandson wants juggling clubs. Just wondered if there's a favoured standard sort of design, or would anything do? Main prob is to get them near identical.

Last edited:
Do jugglers juggle wooden clubs? I would have thought they’d be too heavy and when you’re learning and throwing them higher and they land on your head.. ouch

Do jugglers juggle wooden clubs? I would have thought they’d be too heavy and when you’re learning and throwing them higher and they land on your head.. ouch
They juggle with axes! You name it they'll juggle with it.

Actual juggling clubs are pretty lightweight, and you'll get 3 for 20 quid.

if its the type of wooden club, those are not for juggling but were in fact used for keeping fit back in olden times.
Known as 'Indian clubs'

I used to juggle with clubs. Decent ones (I think mine might have been Beard) have a dowel core and 2 part welded blown plastic casing, handle being another piece. They have a wooden spacer where the handle meets the body, and both parts attach to that. Rubber bumpers screwed into either end hold it all together Mine were about £20 each back in the '90's so any that are £20 for a set now are probably pretty poor. I seem to remember buying plain clubs and sets of stickers for them.

Back