Joyce, Technique of furniture making, missing page

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim_hanna

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a copy of The technique of Furniture Making by Ernest Joyce (Fourth edition, revised by Alan Peters).

I was reading through the chapter on dovetail joints and stopped mid sentence. A page has fallen out of my copy, just when it was getting interesting about secret dovetails. Would anyone be able to take a picture of page 174 and the reverse side page 175 for me?

Thanks

Jim

If no one else replies send me a PM with your email address and I will scan mine and email to you. Can't do it until the weekend as I am away currently. Adrian

I have a copy with pages intact. Will try and scan them in, not too sure how to do it though!!

John

Hope this works???
img14.jpg
img15.jpg

Attachments

• img14.jpg
    img14.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 85
  • img15.jpg
    img15.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 85
Many Thanks Roxie, you must have the same edition as me because that diagram is exactly what is missing from mine and the text follows on correctly.

Just for info for anyone looking for a copy of this book. I was doing a search on line hoping for a Google preview but found that there are a huge number of editions of the Joyce book and even different titles. Google previews of 'The Encyclopedia of furniture making' by Joyce/Peters look to have near identical contents.

I think they are the same book but the "encyclopaedia" version might have been how it was marketed across the pond.

Latest posts

Back