Joke of the day

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrimTheKing

Established Member
Reaction score
I felt sorry for the hypnotist I went to see last night.

He put 7 of the biggest rugby players I have ever seen in a trance then dropped the mic on his foot and shouted "F~ck me!".

What happened next will haunt me for ever!!!

:D

TrimTheKing":8bktlgkq said:
...unless it's a slut against people from Rugby?

ive heard there are quite a few sluts against the people of rugby :lol: , but i think you meant a slur ;)

clearly its racist because every joke thats posted about anyone is racist now - the hypnotist must have been one race or another afterall

big soft moose":1eaihhwy said:
TrimTheKing":1eaihhwy said:

ive heard there are quite a few sluts against the people of rugby :lol: , but i think you meant a slur ;)

clearly its racist because every joke thats posted about anyone is racist now - the hypnotist must have been one race or another afterall
Haha, nice spot, i'll leave it in there for sh!ts and giggles :D

Ahhhhh, I get it now!

Nah, the hypnotist was completely transparent, was born everywhere (and nowhere) and was non denominational. Can't have been him. ;)

TrimTheKing":2eufidbs said:
big soft moose":2eufidbs said:
TrimTheKing":2eufidbs said:

Haha, nice spot, i'll leave it in there for sh!ts and giggles :D

Ahhhhh, I get it now!

Nah, the hypnotist was completely transparent, was born everywhere (and nowhere) and was non denominational. Can't have been him. ;)

you transparentist - on behalf of transparent nondenominational people everywhere I am deeply offended ( although i am neither transparent nor nondenominational) :lol: :lol:

studders":kup8eiii said:
Is a Smallotist the opposite of a Bigotist ???

:duno:
...and what would happen if you had a little typo and missed the 's' out of bigotist 8-[ :lol: or even transposed it to the end? - Rob

Latest posts

Back