jimi hendrix

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobman

Established Member
Reaction score
jimi Hendrix cut from 4mm ply

Attachments

• photo 2_zed20150201_130522_70p.jpg
    photo 2_zed20150201_130522_70p.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,210
thanks Pete it was quite an easy one took about 4 hours total

That 's that too bad Bob, I thought you were going to say a couple of days :D So If I take a piccy of our two dogs, could I turn it in to a scroll saw pattern? Or is it not that easy?

Very nice cutting =D> when you are doing these, do you just cut one, or do you stack cut two or three at a time?

Pete I use a program called gimp to turn pictures into patterns it's quite complicated until you get used . to it I still haven't mastered it yet there are other programs you can use but I prefer gimp.gill I usually only cut one at a time un less I have to make more than one then i will stack cut them. thanks

martinka":35tfeky9 said:
n'other good 'un, Bob. I don't recognise the pic on the left. Is it from his early days with The Experience?
thanks not sure Martin I got the pattern from scroll saw village but it does look like when he was with the experience

Claymore":17djcbuk said:
Love it Bob! have you ever seen the black guy off the Police Academy movies doing his Hendrix impression without a guitar just his mouth? its on Youtube and quite funny guy.
Cheers
Brian
yes, Brian I have seen him he's very good seen him do stairway to heaven as well

I just spotted this and thought it might fit in with Bob's portraits. :wink: That's me with the white beard, when I had hair on top. :wink:

Attachments

• 245.jpg
    245.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 1,091
Back