Jaws for Record Power chuck please?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have a Record Power Nova G3 chuck here.

I wouldn't have believed this ...I have lump of wood here that comes between two chucks; I have a 50mm jaw set and also 25mm. The wood at 37mm comes between the two....

People are asking me what i want for Christmas and this would seem to be in an appropriate rice range.

Can any one suggest a set of jaws that will fit this chuck?

TIA,

David

Then depending upon what you want to turn put the wood between centres and form a suitable spigot for the jaws you have or hot glue it to a trued up piece already held in the chuck.

I think that finding extra support equipement (hot melt/drive centres etc.) would be far more productive than trying to find some odd diameter jaws to fit your chuck.

CHJ":1r7u1b7l said:
Then depending upon what you want to turn put the wood between centres and form a suitable spigot for the jaws you have or hot glue it to a trued up piece already held in the chuck.

I think that finding extra support equipement (hot melt/drive centres etc.) would be far more productive than trying to find some odd diameter jaws to fit your chuck.

These ...brings me (effectively) ...full circle

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... PfOEXIYzKQ

I never got on with doing this between centres.

Latest posts

Back