It's the end of the world as we know it

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironballs

Established Member
Reaction score
It must be, we had a plague of aphids in Leeds today and I fully expect it to rain frogs tomorrow. Granted the swarm wasn't as bad as the one I remember from my childhood in the 70s but there were a lot of the little swines that seemed to come from nowhere.

I thought aphid numbers might be low after the winter we've had :?

I thought the world was ending this morning, then the door bell rung with my new toy, er tool :lol:

Yep... I thought I'd gotten under the SWIMBO radar with my new plane, but I hadn't... This afternoon she asked me what the parcel was that arrived the other day!

Ahh well some you win!

:D

Benchwayze":noewxgru said:
Yep... I thought I'd gotten under the SWIMBO radar with my new plane, but I hadn't... This afternoon she asked me what the parcel was that arrived the other day!

Ahh well some you win!

:D
You need to speak to Paul C about that...a master of the art :lol: - Rob

My own fault Rob., The plane was in my workshop cabinet, but I left the ruddy receipt in plain view on my PC desk!

:oops: Duhhhh!

No problem though. I agreed to make a dining table, four chairs and two carvers from English Oak. That's something else to put on the procrastination list! :lol: :lol:

John. :)

Back