Its Back at Lidl

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea but the other things are worth looking at too.

for those wanting to learn sharpening, the chisels at 4.99 for a
set of 4 which take a good edge and would be good for the travelling
toolbox.

there are also the organiser boxes which have some useful and
dumb things in there.
all from next monday.

paul :wink:

I agree about the chisels, was bought a set to use as rough chisels but they keep an edge quite well and come sharp enough to use :D

Jason

The box of wall plugs, as they call them are good. My one has migrated to large sons new house, I'll get another next week.
I have also found their machine screw assortment useful, they are not high carbon cheese, shame they are all metric. :roll:
I still have a set of the forstner bits, once again a good introduction to tools I had never used, for some jobs the only quick way I know of doing them.

thanks, i'll set meself a reminder. Only problem is they all fly off the shelves by 3pm!

WiZeR":3fyfeg44 said:
thanks, i'll set meself a reminder. Only problem is they all fly off the shelves by 3pm!

Hi WiZeR
Let me know if you miss them as there might well have some near me, I can get you some if you want :)

Colin

actually forgot to mention they are doing the various types of drills again :oops:

certainly worth it for the learning curve
paul :wink:

Speaking of the drills,
anyone know what these are:
- 7-piece hole cutter set, 5 – 8mm

I couldn't tell from the picture.

Ohhh! Thanks for the heads up, I've been thinking about gettgin some digital calipers, but was loath to pay axminster £20 for them! :D

j":148ybt2s said:
Speaking of the drills,
anyone know what these are:
- 7-piece hole cutter set, 5 – 8mm

I couldn't tell from the picture.

I think they are like hole cutters for leather and veneer :)

Latest posts

Back