It is so annoying.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgrbff

Established Member
Reaction score
I see so much for sale in the UK and it is simply beyond my reach. Similarly, I may have items to sell, like my Multico benchtop morticer, and there is no market here.
This is a typical example of a used machine in Italy. I have been looking for a nice old pillar drill and maybe a small solid lathe.

Described as "Excellent condition - little used and well looked after"

Attachments

• tornio 1.PNG
    tornio 1.PNG
    819.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tornio 2.PNG
    tornio 2.PNG
    487 KB · Views: 0
Ha, You're not alone, living in Norfolk allegedly in the UK, as far as machinery goes both woodworking and engineeriing there is a dearth of stuff available and if something does come up you would think it made of gold not the tat that it appears to be. Everything useful seems to be midlands or Wales which I suppose is where a lot of real manufacturing took place. I've been looking for a fly press and the reasonable priced ones are miles away the rest are the usual overpriced dreamers.

Ha, You're not alone, living in Norfolk allegedly in the UK, as far as machinery goes both woodworking and engineeriing there is a dearth of stuff available and if something does come up you would think it made of gold not the tat that it appears to be. Everything useful seems to be midlands or Wales which I suppose is where a lot of real manufacturing took place. I've been looking for a fly press and the reasonable priced ones are miles away the rest are the usual overpriced dreamers.
Funnily, everything I see seems to be in Norfolk! :)

Are there no men with vans who do UK to Italy runs?

My sister lives in Prague and the UK expat community have a chap who weekly does runs from UK to Prague.

Must be someone who does similar to Milan / Rome?

Latest posts

Back