• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Inverter and speed control +motor.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davyc

Established Member
Reaction score
I have for sale here a Newton Tesla Mitsubishi Electric single to 3 phase inverter, 1 x 550w imperial B56 frame motor with drip proof body, 1450 revs 3 phase dual voltage and a multi function remote control which includes, start/stop, speed control, fwd, rev, inch and fitted with 2m cable.
this was bought in Oct 19 by me and used approx 6 times for a couple of projects. It is in as new condition.
This would have to be collected from Coventry as is too heavy to post.
I am going to need £380 or a very near offer for it.
Cheers.

Attachments

• 20221203_130103.jpg
    20221203_130103.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221203_125843.jpg
    20221203_125843.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Need to give this a bump to see if there is any interest before it goes on evil bay. Taking up valuable room now.

At first glance this looks expensive, BUT it’s an imperial motor with a 5/8” shaft. This is the usual size of motor found on old quality pillar drills. Imperial motors are in the UK stupidity expensive.

At first glance this looks expensive, BUT it’s an imperial motor with a 5/8” shaft. This is the usual size of motor found on old quality pillar drills. Imperial motors are in the UK stupidity expensive.
…And precisely what I was looking for about two weeks ago, to fit my Tom Senior mill.

I’ve now adapted on a modern B14 3ph motor, bought an inverter and am ordering switches to make up a control box. Curses.

Back