internet download product paint shop pro x1

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
long link

To download direct from corel web site above (usa) the cost to me to upgrade to PSPX1 would be $54.99.

If I purchase from corel uk its £59 pounds. so I am being charged $120 at todays exchange rate.

Can anyone tell me by experience if I did get a crash would I have a back up on the internet to restore the program or is all lost?

Install it by downloading rather than installing off the web and then burn a copy of the downloaded install program to a CD together with a copy of your licence key as your backup.

You can download a demo version anyway which I suspect will convert to a full version by inputting the licence key. The demo version will probably be around for the lifetime of the current product.

I'm not sure why you'd want to pay for graphics software like this when there's good open source programs around. The Gimp is certainly on a par with commercial products and if you're looking for vector graphics, there's Inkscape.

I've got a number of graphics programs, including Paint Shop Pro v9, but the Gimp is my usual choice.

Gill

Latest posts

Back