Interesting sales pitch

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bale

Established Member
Reaction score
So I pick up the phone. There's a delay on the line which tells me the call is coming from a long way away. I hear a voice speaking with a strong Indian accent...

Him: 'Hello, is that Mr. H?'
Me: 'Hello'
Him: 'Hello Mr. H'
Him: 'Hello Mr. H'
Him: 'Are you deaf or something?'
Me: 'No. You keep saying 'Hello' to me so I am saying 'Hello' to you'
Him: 'Well bugg*r off then'
And he hung up.

More training required I think :lol:

Pete

I'm getting fed up with the constant "this is about your windows security" phone calls. Yesterday the call went like this.

Him. "Hello Mr M.., I am calling about your windows security"

Me. "You're wasting your time. I've already got double glazing AND a conservatory".

Him "Oh for f***'s sake" ............. dialling tone

I had an Indian chap phone me last night regarding my computer. He informed me his name was Ralph. (I ask you, Ralph !). I just had to laugh. I then told him his name wasn't Ralph and what he was calling about was just a scam. The game was up so he admitted defeat and hung up. Don't you just love 'em !

Dave

I would like to say that I thought of this, but a friend at uni got fed up with conservatory installation cold calls and made a booking for a free estimate etc. The chap was apparently not impressed when he turned up to my mates 3rd floor flat.

Adam

Kalimna":x94rm8wk said:
I would like to say that I thought of this, but a friend at uni got fed up with conservatory installation cold calls and made a booking for a free estimate etc. The chap was apparently not impressed when he turned up to my mates 3rd floor flat.

Adam

=D> =D>

love it

my grandad gets tonnes of calls, but tells me after living in barracks for 5 years you really know how to wind people up! he has great fun!

adidat

Latest posts

Back