In Aldi this week...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee J

Established Member
Reaction score
Aldi do some good deals on some wood/workshop stuff. Every time they have something of interest coming up I'll post it in here.

Thursday 24th Sept

Nuts, screws and bolts set.

Hundreds of screws, bolts, nuts and washers for thousands of repair/fixing applications, contained in a sturdy box with transparent lid.
£4.99

Rubber Pin Mat

Durable, heavy-duty, non-slip mat for indoor or outdoor use.
Size: 45 x 100cm, 100% rubber
£4.99

Digital Calipers

Professional-grade, stainless steel caliper with LCD display for the high-precision measurement of internal and external depths and dimensions.

Measuring range: 0-150mm
6 digit LCD display
3 buttons: on/off, inch/mm, zero position
Auto off (after 5 mins)
Sliding wheel for precision adjustment
Robust storage case
Instruction manual
£8.99

Hi,

Not sure i would trust the bolts, the calipers are great, but cut out sone of the foam in the lid above the on switch or you will use lots of batteries.

Lidl on thursday have remote mains sockets (dust extractor, hair dryer in wifes bath) extention leads etc http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages ... TV00OSO8SN

Pete

We don't have an Aldi in Northern Ireland :cry:

Would anyone be willing to send me over a set of the Digital Calipers

I could pay by paypal or send a cheque

Please

Ian

Hi,

Which bond film was it where they threw the girl out of the window in to the pool, Bond said "nice shot" the villain said "didn't know there was a pool there"
I think it was Dimonds are Forever.

Pete

Ian":2s8loh9w said:
We don't have an Aldi in Northern Ireland :cry:

Would anyone be willing to send me over a set of the Digital Calipers

I could pay by paypal or send a cheque

Please

Ian

Can do. Do you want me to pop in and see if they've got some?

Edit - I might pop in on the way home and get another pair anyway. If you want them, let me know. If not I'm sure they'll be at home in the new garage.

Got an extra set of them if you want.

PM me with your address and i'll pop it in the post.

Cheers

Gone till Tuesday but will pop it in on Wednesday

crazylilting":3v8s0215 said:
Anyone else need a set where they don't have aldi?

Send to them to Ian - please. I went to Aldi this morning - absolutely squat. Swing by Lidl as they had some last week - nothing there either. :(

Thanks Lee re Aldi, would you please reuse this thread each time(put it in your favourites, I suggest) and then I and others would get email notification.
There are a lot of evening threads I do not see because viewing the previous posts option of this forum is not the most convenient to use.

Did you still want it Ian? I didn't get a PM yet...

If you want it send me your address. I'll be putting mine to use tomorrow. Have some thicknessing to do. I love that it has imperial on it. I was at a car boot sale last week and seen a nice one for sale but it only had metric on it, and he wanted £20 for it. So these look like a good deal.

Hi,

I picked up a set of the remote control sockets on Thursday went back on Saturday for a working one :shock: and have been using it on my dust extractor all weekend, very handy bit of kit.

Pete

Back