Im new

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evie

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new here, don't know the best place to say this. so let me inroduce myself. my name is Evie. love scrollsawing. I am from . california, USA, thanks. Evie

Hi Evie

Welcome - somehow, I've got a feeling we've already met online elsewhere. It's great to have such a talented scroller with us.

Gill

Gill":24mz5wiw said:
Hi Evie

Welcome - somehow, I've got a feeling we've already met online elsewhere. It's great to have such a talented scroller with us.

Gill

Welcome to the forum Evie, if Gill, makes comments like that then we are in for some visual treats.

Hi Evie,

Welcome to this side of the pond! Like Gill, I recognise you from the other forum. Nice to have you join us - we could do with a few more scrollers on here!

Regards

Gary

Welcome Evie.
I think I must have read every post you've made this year on the US forum!
Glad you've joined us Limeys...
We're just as friendly here, as you'll find out soon.
Bruce

Thank you every one for the warm welcome, and it is nice to see some old friends here. I just thought I would swim over to see how you all did it here. I have been reading your forum. and you guys are some very talented folks here. I bet I will learn a lot from you. I am still learning my way around. so forgive me if I don't post much . I love that you have a spell check at the bottom here. I sure need that. LOL.
Evie from USA.

I didn't want to point out the spell checker, because we British are a reserved lot, but after reading your US posts, I thought it would be handy for you.
After reading your latest post, I knew you were using it!
But then again, not everyone is as pedantic as me...
Bruce

Back