I just want to introduce myself to this site

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we do what we can when time is available, how is your son with on hand's type of projects? simple puzzles made from wood could bring him great joy ☺ doing things together, is also therapeutic for both of you. Let me know how things turn out.
Have a Great Day
Hearts and Prayers
It’s almost impossible to get him away from the Xbox and p.c but he does seem to like using power tools as long as they are not too noisey, he also gets bored very quickly but he does like to help me from time to time . He enjoys ripping out old kitchens and bathrooms and has recently taken an interest in cooking which he is pretty good at . Pity my x mrs doesn’t allow him to help her cook when he’s with her . Its not easy for him but I guess tiny steps are more productive than huge leaps .

It’s almost impossible to get him away from the Xbox and p.c but he does seem to like using power tools as long as they are not too noisey, he also gets bored very quickly but he does like to help me from time to time . He enjoys ripping out old kitchens and bathrooms and has recently taken an interest in cooking which he is pretty good at . Pity my x mrs doesn’t allow him to help her cook when he’s with her . Its not easy for him but I guess tiny steps are more productive than huge leaps .

here's an ideal? I can remember shop class, we made wooden forks and spoons wall decorations, you cut them out he does the sanding. Low noise and it is something that can be done together. Better than the X Box. Introduce him to paints and stains to finish off the projects.
Let him know that they are his gifts for friends and family.
Have A Great Day

here's an ideal? I can remember shop class, we made wooden forks and spoons wall decorations, you cut them out he does the sanding. Low noise and it is something that can be done together. Better than the X Box. Introduce him to paints and stains to finish off the projects.
Let him know that they are his gifts for friends and family.
Have A Great Day
Many thanks for your suggestion and I’ll certainly give it a try , we’re having a bbq later -weather permitting and thought it would be good for him to assemble the bbq he insisted I buy . Well he did remove all the parts and make a start but unfortunately he gave up and I finished it -but he’s at least promised to season the chicken wings and help cook . I love him to bits but nothing is easy for him- it’s taken him nearly 10 months to accept I’m going to France - carp fishing with my friend from school. So the fact he had enough interest to open the bbq box and remove the parts is in itself a win 🏅

Back