I Have asked

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
CHJ if he will continue his sterling work that he does for the forum members re the Challenge and he is happy to continue ( BIG thanks Chas )

also asked Paul Hannaby , he has also agreed to continue for 2013 , another Big thanks

Asked Richard Findley as well , not had a reply yet so he may be considering his options #-o

Looking like we will be set for 2013 folks :mrgreen:

Excellent. Hopefully I will have my lathe installed by then. Whether I will be able to use it is another matter :)

=D> =D> \:D/
Great news. I've missed the last two as I'm extending my workshop but I'm itching to get back to claiming my point!

Thanks to all involved.

Good :D

Whilst I know its a challenge and not a competition, and the prizes are nice rather than valuable, they are still worth striving for.

I still value mine from last year and it takes pride of place on my shelves in the newly decorated second bedroom along with my WOW cover piece.

I'm sure the winners of this and next years challenges will be just as proud of them.

Attachments

• 100_3948.jpg
    100_3948.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 853
Blister":39r5iam4 said:
CHJ if he will continue his sterling work that he does for the forum members re the Challenge and he is happy to continue ( BIG thanks Chas )

also asked Paul Hannaby , he has also agreed to continue for 2013 , another Big thanks

Asked Richard Findley as well , not had a reply yet so he may be considering his options #-o

Looking like we will be set for 2013 folks :mrgreen:

Great news ,nothing like getting things in place with time to spare .
They have done great work in the past few years and it augers well for the Challenge that they are willing to give of their time for another year =D> =D>
I have always maintained that if you PAY well they will stay with you . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back