HOW FAR DOES IT GET UP YOUR NOSE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry 48

Established Member
Reaction score
When some one asks for advice then tells you that's not the way they do it. If they how why ask.

They are not actually wanting your advice, they actually want you to confirm the way they intend to do something is the correct way.

It's a lack of confidence on their part and these people just go on asking people until someone agrees with them, they are then happy.

Mick

MickCheese":3mqmxhx0 said:
They are not actually wanting your advice, they actually want you to confirm the way they intend to do something is the correct way.

It's a lack of confidence on their part and these people just go on asking people until someone agrees with them, they are then happy.

Mick

I agree.

BugBear :D

I should explain a friend said he was having problems with his builder not doing the renovations the way he wanted and would I do a schedule of works so I did then he started moaning that's not the way I want to do it I wont bore you with the three hour conversation that followed but no Christmas from me this year
It reminds me why I retired

Harry 48":5pi2g4bi said:
I wont bore you with the three hour conversation that followed
It's so rarely worth arguing with anybody at all [i.e. no positive outcome] that as a personal rule I never bother. The wasted time is better spent sleeping.

Do not argue with an silly person.
Passers by, may not spot the difference.

Bod

Back