Hitachi Tools @ Wickes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenpin

Established Member
Reaction score
On sat i managed to pick up 2 of these :
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/43813/Power-Tools/Cordless-Drills/Hitachi-WH12DMR-Impact-Driver-12V

from a Wickes extra in Perry Bar, Birmingham

£49.97 each............ :lol: :lol:

Apparently only available from Extra stores and end of line sell off.... i missed them in my local store but a mate picked them up when he was in Birmingham....i'd check your local store.
You never know there may be some more bargains coming up...i'll keep my eyes peeled.

Nick

tenpin":2ae87d7i said:
On sat i managed to pick up 2 of these :
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/43813/Power-Tools/Cordless-Drills/Hitachi-WH12DMR-Impact-Driver-12V

from a Wickes extra in Perry Bar, Birmingham

£49.97 each............ :lol: :lol:

Apparently only available from Extra stores and end of line sell off.... i missed them in my local store but a mate picked them up when he was in Birmingham....i'd check your local store.
You never know there may be some more bargains coming up...i'll keep my eyes peeled.

Nick

I'd be interested to know how you get on with these. I've had a 12V Makita impact driver for some time, and find it much too fierce for most woodwork related screwdriving tasks

I'd be interested to know how you get on with these. I've had a 12V Makita impact driver for some time, and find it much too fierce for most woodwork related screwdriving tasks

i know where your coming from...
i already have an 18v Dewalt version and only now use this for heavier screwing...(oh matron) :shock: ....
delicate or if i need more control i still use my drill/driver or hand driver...but for screwing 4" screws into decking or frame work there is nothing better

You where extremely lucky. Just called my nearest EXTRA store and the price is £249

I would have bought 4 at that price.

WiZeR":31zzpn8f said:
You where extremely lucky. Just called my nearest EXTRA store and the price is £249

I would have bought 4 at that price.

The one they sell now in my local Wickes (no Extra) which is £200 plus (I think I paid £229) is 14.4V and 3Ah Li-on.

edit: which isn't to say this wasn't an enviable bargain and an egregious gloat - you couldn't buy a Ryobi at that price.

the ones i got were the 12v ni-cad battery version...the price of £249 is for the 14.4v Li-ion version.

i think the item number was 190913...or 190193....

Out of luck at Salisbury Wickes too, £249 there as well. I have no need for one at all but at £50 I'd have bought one anyway!

Latest posts

Back