Hi there from Hampshire in the UK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerryP

UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Greetings from another first-timer to the forum. I'm based on the Hampshire coast in the UK, and whilst not totally ignorant of wood, am firmly in the beginner class - so apologies in advance for another source of dim questions 🙃.

I'm interested in various materials - managed to squeeze a metal lathe and mill in alongside a small Mig welder along one side of the garage and a woodworking bench on the other. I'm no expert or tradesman, I just enjoy it all.

My woodwork tends to be robust and functional - such as workshop cabinets and drawers, and I'm currently re-shelving the garage to take the weight of lathe chucks and the like. It would be nice to be able to be more refined with my tools - something I'm hoping reading everyones experiences here in the forum will help with.

I'm looking forward to being part of it all.

All the best,

Jerry.

Hi everyone,

Greetings from another first-timer to the forum. I'm based on the Hampshire coast in the UK, and whilst not totally ignorant of wood, am firmly in the beginner class - so apologies in advance for another source of dim questions 🙃.

I'm interested in various materials - managed to squeeze a metal lathe and mill in alongside a small Mig welder along one side of the garage and a woodworking bench on the other. I'm no expert or tradesman, I just enjoy it all.

My woodwork tends to be robust and functional - such as workshop cabinets and drawers, and I'm currently re-shelving the garage to take the weight of lathe chucks and the like. It would be nice to be able to be more refined with my tools - something I'm hoping reading everyones experiences here in the forum will help with.

I'm looking forward to being part of it all.

All the best,

Jerry.
Hi Jerry welcome to the group I’m u the road in havant

Back