Hi all, new member self intro

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guzziista

Reaction score
Hi all, just become a member and didnt know where to post so ended up here.
I love anything to do with any types of tools and machinery, anything, I just cant help it.

I am an ex spark by trade 26 years before I got out about 7yr ago.

Since then I have messed with all kinds of machinery and tools, bartering, swapping and selling to build up my workshop.

Doing this I have come across plenty of motor swaps, 3ph to single, Static/rotary phase converter builds and repairs, inverter/vfd installs and mechanical repairs.

If I spot any subjects I feel I can help with then I will comment and try to help as best I can, if it looks like others have already passed on similar input as I would add then I will cruise on by.

Anyhow, see you in the threads

Welcome mate. Good place here, very friendly and helpful people here (vast majority anyway) and it looks like your expertise will come in useful.

Hi all, just become a member and didnt know where to post so ended up here.
Since then I have messed with all kinds of machinery and tools, bartering, swapping and selling to build up my workshop.

Doing this I have come across plenty of motor swaps, 3ph to single, Static/rotary phase converter builds and repairs, inverter/vfd installs and mechanical repairs.

Welcome Guzziista,
Well you just come in time for me hope you can help, I have been given a Hoover duel voltage motor and a VFD I would like to pair them up but not sure how as I have never seen the layout of motor pin plate before.

2-plate.jpg

View attachment 108466View attachment 108466

Latest posts

Back