Help fitting TS2500 side table.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex s

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, so workshop floor is in and set, so first thing in is a scheppach ts2500 (the old one with ali top) I have a side table for it which has been in the box for about 6 years(dont ask) anyway, go to assemble it today, and no instructions...tried to figure it out but no luck.

Searched for manual...again no joy.

So has anyone either got a link to the assembly manual, or have a copy thy can scan etc.

Many thanks in advance.

Alex

I've got all the paperwork which came with my identical machine. If you PM me your email address I'll send you a PDF of everything I've got. Is it just the folding table extension, or do you need stuff for the saw as well?

edit:
It's a long while since I put mine together, it was an absolute pipper to get right and I don't recall the instructions being much help frankly :roll: . You have been warned :wink:

Thanks Mark, PM sent.

I think I have it sussed, however I have now noticed I am missing one of the brackets that hold on the beam for the sliding table, so instructions would be very helpful.

Latest posts

Back