Hello to all

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Ray and I have been doing woodworking bits here and there for many years but really got into it the last couple of years.
I make various garden items, animal boxes/houses and also do some furniture design/build/upholstery.
Just started a youtube channel as I never seem to remember all my projects so thought it would be a good way to look back on what I built each year, its called White Horn Studio Woodworking.
Looking forward to discussions on this forum, I always have many questions and would be great to not go straight to googling.

Welcome, Ray.
Some pictures of your projects would be appreciated.
Hi, I have posted a couple of videos on the channel linked above but I have many pictures of other projects, I just need to sort through the albums and will post some, for example, solid oak shoe organiser, ottoman, animal houses, etc. What is your favourite project?

Hi, I have posted a couple of videos on the channel linked above but I have many pictures of other projects, I just need to sort through the albums and will post some, for example, solid oak shoe organiser, ottoman, animal houses, etc. What is your favourite project?
Thank you, Ray, for your kind reply.
I am a hobbyist woodworker. My main preference is cabinetry but I appreciate any woodworking project.
I don´t like CNC but very nice projects are produced by this technique.

Back