Hegner for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippygeoff

Established Member
Reaction score
I see there is a Hegner multi cut 1 single spped for sale in the sale column. £175. Looks in good nick. The table insert and the air hose is missing but thats only a few extra quid. I think someone should snap it up.

As you say Geoff, that saw looks in reasonable to good condition, bargain for someone, a quality saw at a cheep-o saw price.

I don’t need a saw, but thanks for the post, as I did not realise there was a sale section on this site, #-o I will now be looking there often.

Take care.

Chris R.

hello all,yes someone did snap the saw up ,me.My name is martin and i joined this forum to get some info on the best saw to buy .Had a few unsuccesfull bids on ebay,then found the for sale section on here.Drove down to newcastle yesterday and picked it up.Blades ordered from Mikes,some parts from hegner and just some decent timber to find and raring to go.

martin.

Martin , welcome to the forum . You made a good decision to buy the saw , hope you have many happy years scrolling .

Maybe you will post a few pictures of your work when you get started .

Welcome Martin.

I am sure you will enjoy using this saw, and consider this was money well spent. :wink:

Take care.

Chris R.

Latest posts

Back