Happy New Year, and thank you.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rileytoolworks

Established Member
Reaction score
I know it's not midnight, but I'm stripping the walls in my bedroom tonight so I'll probably forget later on...
I just want to wish all members of this fine forum a happy, healthy 2015, and thank you all for your help, advice and support over the last year.
Some of you are aware that my wife and I are expecting our second child soon, and that my wife has been in hospital a lot over the last 4 months.
Thanks to the understanding, patience and support of people on here, many of whom are waiting on me to complete orders for them, I have been able to give my family the support and attention they needed.
Sure, we sometimes have disagreements, sometimes even falling outs, but on the whole this really is a great place to hang out, and talk to like minded folk, see what others are doing and be inspired, - long may it continue.
So, a big thank you to all of you.

All the best for 2015 to each and every one of you.

Adam Riley.

Cheers Adam and all the best for you and your family for 2015.......... now get on with that stripping! lol
Cheers
Brian and the Clan

All the very best Adam. Hope the whole birth thing goes well and your wife is OK
Best wishes Mark

Back