Happy Christmas to everyone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas everyone. :ho2
If I may quote ALF " May your egdes always be sharp and your fingers remain unbloodied "
xy

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas. I'm currently cooking onion bahgis. That well known Christmas Eve favourite.... Thanks as always for all the generous sharing of knowledge. I'd have given up by now otherwise. It's well appreciated. Thanks to the mods for the dedication and hardwork as always. It's a thankless task.
Best Regards
Chris

A very happy christmas to all at the parish of workshop UK.

Certainly a lot has happened in the world since last Christmas :ho2 :deer :deer :deer

Cheers everybody and a special thanks to the Mods who have had their work cut out more than ever this year
:eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5:

Goodwill to every one over the Christmas and New Year, have a good one.............Dom

Port drunk and venison marinating ready for tomorrow, now off to bed

And a Happy Christmas and a "Good Slide" into 2017 to you all from rather dull but stupidly warm Switzerland (+5C on Christmas morning and +8 forecast for the afternoon).

Thanks for all the knowledge and inspiration so freely shared here.

AES

Happy Christmas to all of you and your families labouring under 'The Big C'. Getting another Christmas - with family round you - is such a bonus. We feel blessed and strengthened. We hope so do you.

Sam

Back