Hanging Tool Cabinet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BB - thanks for that. FWIW, now that you've got the P/T scrubbed and polished, F&C recently did a review of P/T's up to about £1500 I think and that one (the Axminster one, I mean, and yours is a direct clone apparently) came out as 'highly recommended' so I fancy you've got yourself a good piece of kit....once you get it running :D - Rob

Rob, at the moment, I think thats a big IF I get it running, i'm seriously considering putting the bloody thing on ebay as i'm sure it's cursed. If I do get it running I reckon it'll start a fire, burn down the workshop, kill next doors cat and then poop on my carpet as a final insult :lol:

Nice little gloat there Byron :D Only a couple of hours to make a nice tool chest? What next?????

The P/T looks great mate, I'm sure it will perform fine and you'll soon grow to love it and forget the hassles :wink:

ByronBlack":1rd293jv said:
Rob, at the moment, I think thats a big IF I get it running, i'm seriously considering putting the bloody thing on ebay as i'm sure it's cursed. If I do get it running I reckon it'll start a fire, burn down the workshop, kill next doors cat and then poop on my carpet as a final insult :lol:

BB- keep on persevering with it and as Tony quite rightly says, once its up and running you'll be very chuffed with what it can do - Rob

ByronBlack":2z46n8dd said:

Mr Black , el rusto ??

looks mint to me ? or have i missed something ?

:?:

I like the idea of storing tools in the door, doubles up the space.
Currently I try and use every inch of wall space for tool storage. A more compact solution I've been thinking about is some kind of cabinet that contains panels all hinged at one side so you can flick through them and find the tools you want without using all your wall space. Kind of like the flipper things you see posters displayed in in the shops. It's just an idea, I'll think about it for a year or two then maybe get round to making one :)

If that makes any kind of sense, i'll be amazed.
I'm off to bed now.
J

TonyW":131968od said:
not seen a badgers bottom so cannot compare :)

If you need to compare I can go 300 yards down the road and bring you back a couple of pics as we have 2 dead flattened ones at the side of the road. :(

Good work Byron :D and once you get your planner going you will not even need to paint it as it will get covered in sawdust and look like a shop bought one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back