H & S riving knifes gone mad

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColeyS1

Established Member
Reaction score
What aren't they putting them on now :lol:
3uda6epe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

To be correct it needs a riving knife on both sides when reversing that's the time you may get hot cheese kick back

Hi pizza cutters,,,,
Has any one a clue what to do ,,,"cos mine bound up in the kerf when cutting a real deep pizza,, or should I phone the H&SE,,,,please reply soon "cos saturday night is pizza night,,,
,,,, joe,,,

After seeing this, my own pizza cutter now feels like something out of an American woodworking video. Scary — I don't think I'll use it again. Not without some serious dust extraction and push sticks anyway....

Harry 48":cnq8sait said:
Trying to figure out how to put a guard on mine
Hi Pizzacutters,,,,
just signed up for the advanced pizzacutters course ,,,,only cost me £45,,,and if i pass the tests I get a special card (bit like a CSCS card),,,so I can cut pizza anywhere in the UK.!!!!!!
,,,,,,,,,,joe,,

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it. Has anyone seen those little skill saw pizza cutters ? - I think they look pretty cool :cool:

Park cycle tools make a penny farthing pizza cutter - it has a mudguard on the front wheel
Matt

I spent years in pursuit of the perfect pizza cutter!
Then I had a totally amazing thought - don't bother with a pizza cutter at all.
Nowadays I just pick up the whole thing and start munching and if anybody else wants a piece, I just tear off a lump and chuck it at them!

It's just got worse!

The power version has no riving knife or guard!

43743_1

AndyT":1r3fvjw6 said:
It's just got worse!

The power version has no riving knife or guard!

43743_1
Seems bonkers they put a riving knife on the manual one but not this powered version :?
I do think they all look pretty nifty though - except that real life mains one.
Who's gonna be the first to show slicing one on a mitre saw :D

Back