Gumtree Bargin - Festool Kapex

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white_sw

Established Member
Reaction score
Just come across this on gumtree for anyone in the market for a festool kapex... and at a bargin price too.... ! i can't work out why it's being sold to cheap. if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is ! but if you're in Lancashire it could be worth a look.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/festo ... tem-full-1

i am in no way affiliated with this advert, just trying to pass on a bargin to a fellow forum member. i already have my kapex and i paid a lot more for it than this ! :evil:

It is probably too lat now but this is a con... Steer well clear. Unfortunately Gumtree is absolutely full of these listings at the moment.

The con is quite long and clever. Basically a relationship is built up on the basis that they will drop it off to you, then they cant as they got called away on business, then they wont be back for ages. But great news, a perk at work is they can use couriers free of charge so they will send it to you and you can pay the driver on delivery.

Sounds great, doesn't it.

Then you have to but a voucher from the local coop to give to the driver.

Basically, if you have bought the voucher you can say goodbye to your hard earned money. (You do not need to hand this voucher to anyone to lose your money, once you have bought it your money is gone even if you are still holding the voucher. It is the code on the voucher that has the value not the piece of paper you are holding.)

Do not buy anything that seems too good to be true because it 100% is too good to be true.

I hope I have been of some help.

P.S No, I didn't get stung myself but but got part of the way through this before doing a search on Google when I got suspicious. Hey presto, warnings everywhere. Basically it is a con that preys on peoples natural greed.

Blimey, good job I didn't go for i then as I was very tempted. Saying that though I would have done the same as you, gone along with it for a little while then when alarm bells start ringing id do a search..

Back